All public and private actions and demonstrations carried out by the entity, or by members of the same on its behalf, for the achievement of the purposes stipulated in Article 3 of these statutes, shall respect and ensure the dissemination and defence of the following principles:
Defence of Human Rights
Promoting the inclusion of minority or excluded groups
Denunciation of all types of heterophobic discrimination
Defence and visibility of gender equality and empowerment of women
Adoption of the journalistic code of ethics as
a policy in the publication of information
- Respect for the truth.
- To be open to the investigation of facts.
- Pursue objectivity even if it is known to be inaccessible.
- Contrast the data with as many journalistic sources as necessary.
- Differentiate clearly between information and opinion.
- Confront, where they exist, versions of a fact.
- Respect for the presumption of innocence.
- Rectification of erroneous information.
Practicing an alternative methodology for showing the realities,
including sources of information alien to western ethnocentrism.